San Antonio Property Management...
...at its best!
Whether your home was purchased as a homestead or as an investment, Birdy Properties has 30 years of first-hand knowledge and the experience to manage your investment.
We are a family owned and family run (third generation) San Antonio property management company started in February 1979 by Barry Birdy (Ret. USAF CMSgt). We still run this company the way our Pop taught us, "Take care of the home like it was your own."
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we currently manage over 700 properties in the San Antonio metropolitan area and five surrounding counties.
Contact Us | (210) 524.9400
Our properties rent from $400 to $4,000 a month, and consist of: single family homes, condos, town homes, multi-unit (duplex, quads, apartment complexes), and small ranches. We are actively looking to add new properties no matter the size of your investment portfolio. Birdy Properties has 30 years of first-hand knowledge and the experience to manage your investment.
- FOR RENT
Birdy Property sign and lockbox placed on property within 24 hours
Our company website that has all of our current active properties for rent and receives thousands of hits each week. SABOR.com - San Antonio Board of REALTORS Multiple Listing Service(MLS) reaching over 6000 agents daily.
The number one online source for single family rentals, apartments and houses for rent that also feeds to 14 other sites.
Automated Housing Referral Network used to assist all incoming active duty military and Department of Defense personnel find rental property. And many others to include; craigslist.com, gosection8.com, etc.
- Collection of all rents
- Disburse proceeds electronically
- Monthly accounting statement sent via email
- End of year reporting
- Provide IRS Form 1099 for taxes
- Detailed review inside and outside of property
- Update owners on maintenance issues and property condition
- Make all needed repairs whether minor or emergency
- Handle Tenant repair requests
- Perform final walk-through when Tenant vacates
- National Tenant Network (NTN)
- Credit Report and History
- National Eviction Reports
- Tenant Performance Reports
- Public Records/Judgments
- Sexual Predator/Terrorist databases
- Rental history check
- Employment verification
- Defines the Term of the Lease
- Lists the Tenant's Responsibilities
- Includes Pet Agreement, Inventory and Condition Form
- What the Rent and Security Deposit will be
- Landlord's Rules and Regulations
- Showing/Leasing Agents
- Owner Coordinators
- Tenant Coordinators
- Maintenance Manager/Coordinator
- Accounting Manager/Coordinator
- Reception Staff