San Antonio Property Management
...at its best
Whether your home was purchased as a homestead or as an investment, Birdy Properties has 30 years of first-hand knowledge and the experience to manage your investment.
We are a family owned and family run (third generation) San Antonio property management company started in February 1979 by Barry Birdy (Ret. USAF CMSgt). We still run this company the way our Pop taught us, "Take care of the home like it was your own."
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we currently manage over 1400 properties in the San Antonio metropolitan area and five surrounding counties.
From marketing to maintenance, we provide unmatched, quality services to manage your property.
Our properties rent from $400 to $4,000 a month, and consist of: single family homes, condos, town homes, multi-unit (duplex, quads, apartment complexes), and small ranches. We are actively looking to add new properties no matter the size of your investment portfolio. Birdy Properties has 30 years of first-hand knowledge and the experience to manage your investment.
Why Work with Birdy Properties
FREE Tenant Screening from Birdy Properties
We believe in providing value for our clients and until we work together for full service management, screen a tenant today on us.Screen A Tenant
A proven advertising and marketing campaign to include but not limited to:
Birdy Property sign and lockbox placed on property within 24 hours
Our company website that has all of our current active properties for rent and receives thousands of hits each week. SABOR.com - San Antonio Board of REALTORS Multiple Listing Service(MLS) reaching over 6000 agents daily.
The number one online source for single family rentals, apartments and houses for rent that also feeds to 14 other sites.
Automated Housing Referral Network used to assist all incoming active duty military and Department of Defense personnel find rental property. And many others to include; craigslist.com, gosection8.com, etc.
We have a complete accounting department who will provide the following services:
- Collection of all rents
- Disburse proceeds electronically
- Monthly accounting statement sent via email
- End of year reporting
- Provide IRS Form 1099 for taxes
To provide quality, faster, discounted service we operate our own maintenance company with honest, reliable, and professional individuals with years of experience who will provide the following services:
- Detailed review inside and outside of property
- Update owners on maintenance issues and property condition
- Make all needed repairs whether minor or emergency
- Handle Tenant repair requests
- Perform final walk-through when Tenant vacates
After receiving an application from a prospective Tenant, all applications are screened through:
- Trans Union
- Credit Report and History
- National Eviction Reports
- Tenant Performance Reports
- Public Records/Judgments
- Sexual Predator/Terrorist databases
- Rental history check
- Employment verification
When a Tenant is approved, we use the Texas Association of REALTORS Residential Lease Agreement which provides the following:
- Defines the Term of the Lease
- Lists the Tenant's Responsibilities
- Includes Pet Agreement, Inventory and Condition Form
- What the Rent and Security Deposit will be
- Landlord's Rules and Regulations
We currently have a staff of 25 team members to provide the best Property Management services available. They include:
- Showing/Leasing Agents
- Owner Coordinators
- Tenant Coordinators
- Maintenance Manager/Coordinator
- Accounting Manager/Coordinator
- Reception Staff